Police Stations in Pune

A list of Police Station and woman cells in Pune, Maharashtra are provided here. The Police Station are classified based on their zonal distributions in their city. Address, phone numbers and email ids of all the Police Stations are provided here. The code of Pune is 020 and while making international calls the number should be prefixed with 0091/ 91.

Police Control Room Number Pune

Near Vanaj Co., Shashtrinagar
Kuthrud, Pune- 411038, Maharashtra
Phone No: 25391515

Zone 2

Wanavadi Police Station
Hadapsar Industrial Aria
Near Kirloskar Newmatic Co.
Pune- 411013, Maharashtra

Nigdi Police Station
Sect.24, Near Old RTO Office
Pradhikarn, Nigdi
Pune-411044, Maharashtra
Phone No: 27655088, 25510607

Bhosari Police Station
Pune-Nasik Road, Near CIRT Co.
Bhosari, Pune- 411026, Maharashtra

• LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Pune

Loader
  • S
    Swati from Pune 11 Days ago

I want suggestions n help..I'm married before 3 months.its second marriage of both.but still he is in relationship with his ex wife..n he is cheating me everyday ..no one knows about his relationship except me..what can I do plz suggest..

0 0
  • S
    Swati from Pune 11 Days ago

0 0
  • S
    Sudeepthi from Pimpri 296 Days ago

My husband is always asking me for divorce with no reason from time of marriage. Its been 2yrs we r married and both are second married. The way how he gave divorce he is planning same on me. So pls suggest to withstand my marital life and teach him not cheat another ladies like us

0 0
  • p
    pooja rajesh choudhari from pune 296 Days ago

I am married for 12yrs. .and my husband has left last year in April 6 2017...without divorce so plz help me to get him back home me and son waiting for him eagerly. .

0 0
  • B
    Bindu from Pune 320 Days ago

My ex husband is the temporary custody holder of my son who is of 16 years and I reserve the right to meet him on vacations (as per the order passed by the family court of Kerala ) .But since they do have a permanent address in Kerala and I got an information that the child is at Mumbai with his paternal uncle and I am not allowed to meet my son as they don't provide me the Mumbai or Kerala address, request you to help me in locating their whereabouts. My ex husband already has an arrest warrant by the court on return of ornaments case is working in Abhudhabhi. Kindly make arrangements to find whereabouts too.

0 0
  • S
    Sushila from Junnar 320 Days ago

Respect Sir, There is a lady who has repeatedly suffered physical violence by her elder son at home, sometimes even making more violence in public area with govt quaters this Son stuck her on leg causing irrepairable damage, and she is unable to walk from one side since that time. Now she is stage at retirement from govt hosptial . Can she still file a police complaint against her Son for under domestic violence act? Will this hold good for the incident last week mother ago as well, since her Son seems to continue his old habits. She has not yet approached the police because of family honour, but this is only encouraging her Son more and more. Please advise.. Details : Mrs Sushila Krishna Suryawanshi. Age 57 contact no: 7709325750.. against Her son Jayram Krishna Suryawanshi age : 33. Pls do the needful. Thnx, Rupali

0 0
  • S
    Sushila from Junnar 320 Days ago

0 0
  • S
    Sushila from Junnar 320 Days ago

0 0
  • S
    Sushila from Junnar 320 Days ago

0 0
  • D
    Deepika from Pune 471 Days ago

Hi ,I am a software engineer with 1.5 year of girl child. My husband is completely under his Mom's influence. She tortures me mentally and intentionally doing wrong with me and when i react or asks my husband starts abusing me and my parents. My MIL doesn't talk to me even though I tried many time but every time my husband says "if mummy is doing something it's correct but if I am doing something that is wrong". Though i don't want my baby to loose her papa but now it i not being possible for me to tolerate. Please guide

0 0
  • T
    Trupti from Pune 539 Days ago

I am an MBA HR, want to get out of house with a 7 yr old child can you help me to get in touch with sindhutai Sapkal

0 0
  • A
    Aruna Shukla Rai from Pune 877 Days ago

Namaste,Me abhi kuch time pehale pune shift hui hu.me apne pati or unki sister or maa ensab se bahut pareshan hu.enki behan pune me rahati h jab bhi mere or mere pati ke bich jhagada hota h to humhare bich aa jati h or humsha bolti h esko chhod do.wo khud ek shadi suda h or mere husband humsha apni maa or behan ke pichhe hote

13 5